Health tips on how to handle human made vampire machines “Air conditioners”.
Ever wondered why you and your family and friends get sick so easy especially on holidays or on a business trip? You ever have that problem with your throat? a sore dry throat and a stuffed up nose a few days after you stay in your new hotel or the day after your flight?
As I know a lot about food now, healthy food, I wondered why I still would got problems with my throat and a stuffed up nose. I did fly around the world and stayed at many different hotels and my first weapon of defense was taking a vitamin C tablet and before I go to sleep and I would suck on a mint to attempt to clear the nasal passage a little.
Recently I found out the cause of the unwanted sick symptoms, they call it the air-conditioning.
The air-conditioning has some side effects all humans should know about:
1. It swallows gallons of water out of the air, it becomes a vampire of your liquids in your body making you dehydrate while you sleep.
2. If Airco’s are set to cold, it will speed up the process of you becoming dehydrated (you’ll get that dry feeling in your mouth, you wake up thirsty).
3. If Airco’s do not get proper maintenance every two to three months it is the perfect place for bacteria and mold, which spores are blown right into your open mouth while sleeping.
Defend yourself against any kind of “vampire”
In the case of the air-conditioning:
1. Do not set the temperature to super cold, I noticed that 23 degrees causes less problems while sleeping.
2. Make sure that you have a bottle of water next to your bed, make sure it is a glass bottle. In territories were it is hot, many of the plastic bottles with water have been transported in trucks to their final sales destination. During that period the plastic water bottle which many contain BPH is exposed to many hours of hot burning sun, resulting in BPH getting into your drinking water and toxic plastic residue.
3. Make sure if you have air conditioners in your home to have them serviced every two to three months.
4. Air purifiers and humidifiers are great and we bought one for in our living room and one for in our bedroom. Even if you do not have an air conditioner the purifier/ humidifier machine is awesome for your health.
5. Take a sugar free mint just before you go to sleep.
6. Use of earplugs against the noise of air conditioners.
7. If you stay in a hotel put a bowl with water under the place where the air conditioner is.
8. Avoid milk products. Dairy.
9. The Human body (depending on the body weight) needs at least between 2 and 4 liters of water per day, imagine while you are sleeping you are getting dehydrated and on top of that mold is blown into your mouth! Keep drinking enough water during the day and before you go to sleep.
10. Be aware for perfume smelling air-conditioning, mostly this perfume is used by the hotel owners to disguise to smell of mold as they do not want to pay for frequent air-conditioning maintenance services.
I wish you a perfect nights rest and wicked cool dreams.
(C) Bas Boon
(C) Bas Boon